- Business Producer
A graduate of the School of Political Science and Economics of Waseda University, Noriyuki Ito joined Dream Incubator after working at Rakuten and an EdTech startup. Since joining DI he has been involved in investment activities for and analysis of domestic startups and providing management support for companies seeking to successfully list on the stock market. In parallel with investments in companies in a wide range of business areas covering FinTech, D2C, Metaverse, and drone technologies, he also provides support to the management teams at investee companies.
In 2021 he joined the management buyout of the DIMENSION Fund from DI. As a capitalist he concentrates his efforts on revitalizing the Japanese economy by providing support to aspiring entrepreneurs. He serves as a non-executive director at two investee companies, a FinTech startup, and 400F, Inc. At Globis Management School he also teaches courses on venture strategy planning, and business analytics.
- Lead investor in handmade pet-food producer Biophilia, a Japanese pioneer of the new pet food genre "fresh food"
- Lead investor in BABY JOB, provider of Japan's first "Tebura Toen", a subscription-type diaper flat-rate service that delivers to childcare facilities
- Becomes lead investor in 400F, operator of the money online chat consultation platform "Money Health Check"
- Additional investment in Brandit, a provider of solution services for D2C apparel
- Invested in Cover Corp., operator of the VTuber office "hololive production"
- Invested in Brandit, a provider of influencer support in the apparel D2C area
- Invested in Slogan, a provider of recruitment support services for venture companies